Sunday, April 8, 2018

Blog Forum I

Hello, my name is Samantha, I am a mom and a student. After having my son I was fortunate enough to be able quit my job to stay home and be with him. Shortly after my son turned two I decided to enroll in Linn Benton to finish my associates, so I am currently finishing the last bit of courses I need to have an AAOT. I took Intro to PhotoJournalism because I need art credits and the course description caught my interest. I don't have much knowledge or background aside from instagram but I would really love to know what it takes to snap a good picture that tells a good story.

I hope by the end of this term I have knowledge of the qualities that make a successful documentary photo. I want to have the ability to use a camera to create a documentary image/photo. Lastly, at the end of this term I hope to understand the contribution of photojournalism.

Earth Day is coming up- what are LBCC humans doing to better our planet? Photographing and interviewing those who are celebrating at the courtyard lunch and activities on the 19th from 11-1.
Moms on Campus- with Mother's Day approaching, interview moms, inquire and applaud their grit.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month- interview Phi Theta Kappa, Alena Santos. Help advocate for the victims of sexual assault.

No comments:

Post a Comment