Friday, April 13, 2018

Humans of LBCC II

Aubrey Ball

My all time favorite teacher would be my high school teacher. She's always there for her students, making sure that everyone knew that you could go to her for anything. She's younger than most other teachers, who talks about herself, making her more personable and easy to talk to. She became more of a friend instead of a stranger. She is amazing at what she does, I still go to her this day for anything I need help. My favorite memory with her is senior year, we took a field trip, and talked the whole day, and she helped me to see a lot.

Bailey Sprague

My favorite hobby is working on my truck. Ever sense I was really young I've always been obsessed with pretty much anything with wheels and a motor. I remember going to my grandpas and playing on the tractor when I was little and my dad teaching me how to work on his pickup. Now, I've used all that knowledge to work on my truck and thats why I'm going into engineering.


No comments:

Post a Comment